My name is Jennifer Leanne Smith. I am a Southern California portrait and wedding photographer.
My love for photography started back in high school. I never really thought much of it as a career until I received my pictures back from my wedding photographer. I am absolutely obsessed with my wedding pictures. They bring me back to those memories that were captured so perfectly. I want to make people as happy as my photographer made me! I want my pictures to inspire and make families happy for years to come. That is what sparked this journey for me. It’s so fulfilling to get to know these families and provide them with a product they can look back on and will make them smile! That’s the best part for me, all of the joy and creative freedom photography brings to my life!
And now a little bit more about me:
- I’m married to my middle/high school sweetheart. The man of my dreams!
- We welcomed our daughter, Elliott, into the world February of 2015! Motherhood is by far my favorite “job”. We are so in love!
- My lab/chow mix, Ashton, is our first baby. A major pain in the butt but I absolutely adore him. So if I say Ashton, don’t be confused, it’s our dog!
- I’m crazy about baseball. Bonkers.
- I’m a TV nut. Name a show, I probably watch it.
- I love camping. the beach. snuggling. traveling. slurpees. Just to name a few!
Please contact me if you have any questions. I can’t wait to hear from you!