I love baseball. I’m obsessed. It’s to the point to where my emotions are on a rollercoster throughout the season. The outcome of a game can ruin or make my day. My boys in blue really know how to push my buttons. I know, I have a problem.
I have been to 9 games this year and I can’t wait to attend more next year. The Dodgers put up a fight at the end and that’s really all you can ask for! Win or lose, I’m with them 100%! And now, I’m mourning the end of the season. March 2013 can’t come soon enough!
Next year, it’s ON!
- These were the seats we got for my birthday. Amazing. I LOVED being behind home plate!
- Me & my main squeeze : )
- This particular game we were playing the Giants…meaning we were mixed in with all the riff raff :/ Still great seats though!
- Friday Night Fireworks!
- This is the view from last night’s final game of the season. No filter.
- Love this picture!
- This picture was from the first game we went to this season against the Braves. We won. It was awesome.
- Mat’s favorite accessory at games is not his wife, but his glove. I get the shaft. Exhibit A: this picture.
- Blue Heaven on Earth : )
- Mat and I bidding adieu to Dodger Stadium until next season at last night’s game. : (
- Yum. After all these years of being a huge Dodgers fan, this season was the first time I tried a Dodger Dog. It’s a shame I waited so long!
- Love these seats. Front row, Loge. Perfect!
Follow me on Instagram! @jenniferleanne