WOW. This week has been amazing. I’m about to leave Las Vegas from a photography conference called WPPI and it has been quite the experience. I’ve learned MUCH more than I anticipated. Actually, almost too much to completely comprehend! I’ve met so many great people on this trip (my roommates, famous photographers, random people that are now facebook friends — which makes our friendships totally official!). It’s been unreal, overwhelming, exciting. I could seriously go on and on. I can’t wait to implement everything I have learned to my growing business! I found new vendors and new products that are taking everything in me to NOT purchase. I’m telling you. It’s so much and I can’t wait to get home to slow down and really absorb EVERYTHING.
- My in-flight reading. I haven’t had time to read more than the first two chapters but I’m telling you, I’ve already cried like a baby!
- JASMINE STAR! wow. This woman is awesome. so real. so talented. so inspirational. I even got a picture with her!
- The girls before going into the Airplanes & Blazers 2 party at Planet Hollywood. Some Jersey Shore lookin’ girl got creative with the tilt! ha!
- This fabulous lady was my wedding photographer and now turned friend! Love Charise!
- Two of my new photog friends. Tamara from Toronto and Lana from Chile!! World travelers here people!
- Ok. This woman is my idol. IDOL people! This is Bambi Cantrell. I saw her CreativeLive and have been
stalkingfollowing her ever since. I was so happy she was speaking at WPPI and she was so kind to take a picture with me!
- The MGM Grand‘s version of “work in progress”. The Grand Renovation. Hilarious. It makes me giggle every time.
- Our hotel, the Signature, in all it’s golden glory.
- HOME STRETCH. I can’t wait to be home!
I can’t wait for WPPI 2013! xoxo