I’m trying to get better. Blogging hasn’t been my strong suit but I’m trying to hold myself accountable going forward. I love to blog. Heck, I love to talk. I want to bring some personality into this blog, not just my work. So here I am posting a personal post and I’m thinking Instagram may be my ticket to consistency . I love Instagram! (WHO DOESN’T??) It only makes sense to share my life through pictures and since I don’t carry my fancy-pants camera with me everywhere, Instagram is my savior.
WARNING: Lots of picture of my dog..I’m sorry, I just can’t help it!
- This is Ashton. My cranky-a** dog who gets annoyed when his mommy takes a million pictures of him.
- I went on a shoe binge. 3 pairs delivered while I was at work. It was TORTURE knowing I had hours left of work!
- My man. The Thinker.
- One of my new pair of boots!
- Taking the mutt for a walk. The sun was just perfect. : )
- My man sent me flowers at work on Valentine’s Day. We aren’t vday people so this was a definite surprise. Just when I think he is predictable, he pulls this out of his pocket.
- My boys’ again. A low-key Valentine’s night making my mama’s enchiladas.
- Oh Ashton! Making himself comfortable on our bed when he knows he’s not supposed to be up there.
- This is bad. I recently discovered that I love two tea bags instead of one.
Follow me on Instagram! (@jenniferleanne)
I have a newborn post coming soon and then I’m off to WPPI (a photography conference in Vegas!!), so I’ll be a little M.I.A. next week! So Stay Tuned! xoxo